Dark Brother Hood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for Dark Brother Hood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rank Upgradation Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sajawaljutt

Rank Upgradation Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Rank Upgradation Appeal   Rank Upgradation Appeal EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:05 pm

In game name - [DBH]SaJawaL_007
Facebook name - Sajawal Jutt
Age - 14
Location - Pakistan
Explain why you want to be promoted to the next Rank . I'm Very Older to DBH Gang and capture many zones for DBH gang. Curently My rank is Leader now I want co-founder rank.
Situation Based . (Answer these Questions)
One day you saw one of our members hacking .
What will you do . (Imagine you are a Co-Founder) (CMDS - Gang Kick , Demote , Promote , Grename) .
One day , you saw a Gang war With us and The online gang member was 'X' . He did not go to the gwar . What will you do ? (Imagine you are a leader .) (Same CMDS as above except not gang kick) .
One day , you saw a player was constantly dis respecting our gang . What will you do ?
Answer:
First of all if a gang member dis respect one time so i'll Decrease his rank. If he countinuously
Dis respecting so i'll kick him from gang.
Back to top Go down
Side.Effect
Admin
Admin
Side.Effect

PostSubject: Re: Rank Upgradation Appeal   Rank Upgradation Appeal EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:01 pm

+1 . Active .

Improve your English a little bit . Good luck !
Back to top Go down
http://darkbrohood.omgforum.net
Side.Effect
Admin
Admin
Side.Effect

PostSubject: Re: Rank Upgradation Appeal   Rank Upgradation Appeal EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:32 pm

Sajawaljutt wrote:
In game name - [DBH]SaJawaL_007
Facebook name - Sajawal Jutt
Age - 14
Location - Pakistan
Explain why you want to be promoted to the next Rank . I'm Very Older to DBH Gang and capture many zones for DBH gang. Curently My rank is Leader now I want co-founder rank.
Situation Based . (Answer these Questions)
One day you saw one of our members hacking .
What will you do . (Imagine you are a Co-Founder) (CMDS - Gang Kick , Demote , Promote , Grename) .
One day , you saw a Gang war With us and The online gang member was 'X' . He did not go to the gwar . What will you do ? (Imagine you are a leader .) (Same CMDS as above except not gang kick) .
One day , you saw a player was constantly dis respecting our gang . What will you do ?
Answer:
First of all if a gang member dis respect one time so i'll Decrease his rank. If he countinuously
Dis respecting so i'll kick him from gang.

Just The english and also , the answers . +1 .
Back to top Go down
http://darkbrohood.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank Upgradation Appeal   Rank Upgradation Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank Upgradation Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Brother Hood :: Dark Brother Hood :: Rank application-
Jump to: